Avocado, Radish and Jicama Salad
- 2 cups (550 ml) mesclun mix, or other greens
- 2 tablespoon (30 ml) jicama, sliced
- 2 radishes (2 tablespoon/ 30 ml), julienned
- 1/2 avocado, deseeded and sliced
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) yellow pepper, sliced
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) olive oil
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
Wash and dry the mesclun mix. Divide equally between plates. Wash and cut the jicama, radishes, yellow pepper and avocado. Top each salad with equal portion of each ingredient. Mix the lemon juice and olive oil in a small bowl, and flavor with salt and pepper to your preference. Pour two tablespoons (30 ml) of the salad dressing over each salad. Enjoy!
Base recipe makes 2 servings of 5.8oz/ 163.3 g a piece.