Chilled Avocado Soup
- 1/2 avocado, deseeded and deskinned
- 8 ounces (226.8 g) cucumber, washed and chopped
- .5 ounce (15 g) ginger, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup (118 ml) cilantro/ coriander
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) lime juice
- 1/2 cup (122 ml) canned coconut milk
- 1 cup (225 ml) ice chips
- salt to taste
Put all the ingredients into a blender, and blend until very smooth. Refrigerate at east one hour until cold. Add salt to taste. Buen provecho!
Base recipe yields two servings of 10.7 oz/ 303.3 g a piece.