- 1 oz (28.3 g) plain pork rinds
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 ml/ 2.25 g) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml/ 5g) swerve (or sweetner of your choice)
- 1/2 teaspoon (2ml/ 1.13 g) ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 ml/ .48 g) ground cardamom
- pinch of salt (optional)
In a ziplock bag, place the pork rinds and spray them with the olive oil if you have an oil sprayer. Other wise simple shake the oil and pork rinds vigorously to coat the pork rinds lightly with oil. Then add the rest of the ingredients and shake again to effectively coat the pork rinds. Buen provecho!
Base recipe makes two servings of .7oz/ 18.4 g a piece.