Kale, Red Onion & Queso Fresco Salad
- 2 cups (450 ml) kale, washed and trimmed
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon (2 ml) Dijon mustard
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) red onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) queso fresco
Wash and trim the kale into bite sizes. Mix the vinegar, oil, mustard and season to taste with salt and pepper. Toss the kale with the dressing. Top the salad with the red onion and queso fresco. Enjoy!
Base recipe is for 2 servings of 4.1oz/ 115.7g a piece.