Mexican Scrambled Eggs (dairy-free)
- 1 teaspoon (5ml) olive oil
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) anaheim pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) tomato, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 ml) ancho chili powder
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) parsley, chopped
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
Beat the eggs well. Add the rest of the ingredients to the eggs. Cook over medium heat in a skillet with the oil, continually mixing the eggs so they scramble to your preference. 2-3 minutes for runny scrambled eggs and 4-5 to browned scrambled eggs. Enjoy!
Base recipe yields 2 3.7 oz/103.6 g servings.