- 1/4 avocado (34 g/ 1.1 oz), deseeded
- 1/4 medium cucumber (75.2 g/ 2.6 oz)
- 1 cup (225 ml/ 30 g) fresh spinach
- 2 teaspoon (10 ml) lime juice
- 1/2 cup (118 ml/ 113.4 g) coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 ml) turmeric
- 8 ounces (226.7 g) carbonated water
- liquid stevia to taste
- salt to taste
- ice to taste
Add all measured ingredients to a blender. It may be helpful to cut up the cucumber and avocado to make blending the smoothie easier. Blend, adding ice and water to reach your desired consistency and taste. We recommend at least 8 ounces of water. Once you have reached your desired consistency, add stevia and salt to your preference. Enjoy!
Base recipe makes 2 servings of 8.9 oz/ 252.3 g a piece (depending on how much water/ice you add).