Spicy Chicken Soup
- 4 cups (1 liter) chicken (or other) broth
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 ml) garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) jalapeño, minced
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) fresh ginger, grated
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) cilantro/coriander, chopped
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
Combine all the ingredients in a large saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce the heat and simmer for 20 minutes. Salt to taste. Serve as is, or pour into a blender and blend for a smoother result. Enjoy!
Base recipe yields 2 servings of 17.4 oz/ 493 g a piece.