Spicy Low Carb Hot Chocolate
- 2 cups (500 ml) unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) heavy cream
- 2 tablespoon (30 ml) cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 ml) ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 ml) ancho chile powder
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 ml) cayenne pepper
- liquid stevia to preference
Combine all the ingredients, except for the liquid stevia, and blend in a blender to get a smooth, well combined product. Add the liquid stevia to preference. Heat in a saucepan on medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until preferred temperature is reached. Buen provecho!
Base recipe yields 2 servings of 8.7oz/ 247.6 g a piece.