Spinach & Parmesan Side Salad
- 2 cup (450 ml) spinach
- 2 tablespoon (30 ml) olive oil
- 2 tablespoon (30 ml) apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoon (10 ml) Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoon (30 ml) Parmesan cheese shredded
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) sliced almonds
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
Wash and spin dry spinach. Set aside in serving bowl. In a bowl, combine olive oil, apple cider vinegar, Dijon mustard, and salt and pepper to taste. Whisk briskly to combine well. Shred the parmesan cheese with a peeler to get nice thicker pieces. Pour over the spinach, and top with the shredded Parmesan cheese. Enjoy!
Base recipe yields 2 servings of 2.5 oz/ 70.4 g a piece.