Tequila Lime Shrimp
- 14 ounce (113.4 grams) 41/50 size shrimp
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) tequila
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) lime juice
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) garlic minced
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) cilantro, chopped
Take the shrimp and mix them well with the tequila, lime juice, olive oil and minced garlic. Cook the shrimp over medium to medium high heat in a skillet until they turn pink and firm up lightly, 2-4 minutes. Feel free to remove the shrimp when they are cooked, and reduce the remaining liquid to make a great sauce to pour over the shrimp. Salt and pepper to taste. Add the chopped cilantro before serving. Buen provecho!
Base recipe 2 servings of 7.8 oz/ 222g a piece.